What am I doing in Beaufort...

When I clearly belong in SoHo?
OK, not really. But since I haven't lived in NY state in 10 years (I can't believe it's been that long!!) and never lived in the city, the question "Where should your inner New Yorker live?" caught my eye.

You Belong in Soho

Although you may not be a professional artist, you do dabble in one form of art or another.
And you enjoy indie culture of all kinds - from little boutiques to art house films.

Does anyone belong there with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is me!
You Belong in Brooklyn
Down to earth and hard working, you're a true New Yorker. And although you may be turning into a yuppie, you never forget your roots.

Guess we moved to the wrong side of the Hudson!

Anonymous said...

Evidently Kim and I should be looking into investing in real estate together. Brooklyn? Have I ever even been to Brooklyn?

Anonymous said...

Apparently I belong in Greenwich Village:
Avant garde and bohemian, you're quick to adopt new ideas and lifestyles.
And while you're a bit less weird these days, you still have a "live and let live" philosophy.

Do they know how much it COSTS to live in Greenwich Village??