Are you for change?


For those who don't know, I'm supporting Barack Obama's campaign for the presidency. I'm all for change (who isn't, right?) and I believe he is just the person who can steer our country back in a direction we can once again be proud of.

I have received a piece of slanderous forwarded junk email about Obama more than a couple times now, and it pisses me off that crap like this is being sent around and, worse, believed. If it puts one tiny doubt in a voter's mind, then it's done its job and soured an election that is the most important one of my lifetime thus far.

So I'm doing what I can to dispel the rumors, at least to the friends and family who have sent me this junk (I've received it from more than one person...I am not trying to single anyone out). Please read the truth here. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Newsweek published this article. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Robyn knows I'll be voting for Obama, too. It's just so refreshing to actually feel energized by a presidential candidate. It's only one of many reasons I'll be voting for him, but his inspirational speeches certainly make this election more exciting.

It's hard to not feel optimistic after hearing words like these: http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid900881681/bclid900480414/bctid1372110765

Tammy said...

I'm an Obama girl, too. We definitely need a change and a man with vision. I'm hopeful he's the one.

I found your blog through another -yeah, I'm a clicker now. So lame.

Your little boy is adorable...