Oh baby!


I haven't posted any cute photos in awhile, so I thought I'd spread the good news that little Joey, the sweet boy pictured here, has a baby brother!! My friends Laura and Joe welcomed Julius Terrell into the world on Monday morning. He was born via c-section at 7:52 a.m., weighing 6.42 pounds and 18.5 inches long (tall?). Mama and baby are doing fine. I've gotta give Laura a call tomorrow, but Joe was absolutely beaming when he called me Monday morning. I was so touched to be one of the first to hear the good news. Love you guys!! Now I have FOUR excellent reasons to visit Cincinnati...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... He's cute! How old is he now? Please congratulate Laura and Joe for me!

P.S. Have you cast your BB votes yet?

Heather said...

I think he's the cutest little boy I have ever seen.