Ni Hao!

I'm always proud of what my friends are up to, but this month I'm particularly giddy over what my best friend, Sheila, is doing. She's in Beijing helping to cover the Olympics for NBC. If you haven't clicked on "The Best Friend" link to the right, be sure to do so from time to time this month, as she promises to update us on the sights and sounds of the games and the country. She also says she'll let us know, if she can, when and where the spots she's producing will see airtime. I can't wait to see some of her hard work!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

oooh, how exciting!

Sheila said...

Thanks for the props, Rob. Just caught up on your blog (the internet is the same over here on the other side of the world, I'm just finding very little time to browse it right now!!) A few quick notes: your boy is growing up too fast, I will personally take on your case with the local library (don't you give them a cent above retail for those books!!!) and I love love love your haircut. Talk soon, xie xie, Sheil