Come baaaaack!

Ever have company that feels so good you actually mourn a little bit when they leave? That's been me this week, after Sheila's quick trip to the Lowcountry. Her visit was every bit as entertaining and soul-cleansing as I assumed it would be. It was awesome to share my corner of the world with her; it's definitely been too long. Let's not wait another four years to do it again, K doll? Love ya...

I'm used to guys digging her, and this weekend was no exception: My son flirted with her nonstop. Here are a few outtakes from their fast and easy love connection:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew the minute I stepped off the plane and met Kostyn for the first time that he'd have me wrapped around his finger. Thanks for having me, and you can bet I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Talk about jailbait!

Looks like you had a good time. Glad you had such a nice visit.

Unknown said...

Woah! Sheila looks like a prettier Neve Campbell. SO CUTE!!